Please read and comply with the rules of our establishment. You agree to be responsible for the conduct and compliance to the rules for yourself and any visitors to your room.
- Respect the Seaside Oceanfront Inn and maintain conduct that is considerate of other guests.
- Accept full responsibility for leaving the guest rooms in an orderly condition.
- Be responsible and liable for any and all negligent, wrongful, or harmful actions that cause damage to the Seaside Oceanfront Inn or its possessions.
- Understand that the maximum number of guests per room is limited to that room’s occupancy, except with prior permission. The Seaside Oceanfront Inn is not responsible for personal items left in rooms or the restaurant, by guests or their visitors.
- Register all pets. No unauthorized pets are permitted. Violation of this policy will result in additional fees.
- Return your keys. Seaside Oceanfront Inn does not have key cards. A $150.00 lost key fee for each key is automatically charged to your credit/debit card if the key/keys are not returned at check out.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions, the guest acknowledges that he/she has read, fully understands, and agrees to comply with the rules, regulations, and conditions as stated above. Any violations of these rules are due cause for immediate eviction from the Seaside Oceanfront Inn without refund and may result in an additional fee.